Thursday, December 10, 2009

Jesse & Matty are 1!

I wanted to get something up here now that we've sent out Christmas letters saying we have this thing! So here are a few pictures of our sweet babies on their first birthday!


While I don't love having Jesse and Mattias always matching, I must admit that it is pretty stinking adorable when they are!


They were pretty confused when it came to cake time. They both reached for their cakes, grabbed hold of some icing, then looked confused and as if they wanted their hands washed. (Of course, Jon was the master cake decorator.)


The babies got the Little People garage from Grandpa & Grandma Zed. They love it! Many a morning has been spent happily dropping things down the lift and fishing them out, then throwing things down the circular exit ramp. Although they don't fully get it, they do love it!


Well, that's all for now. I need to go work. But I will be back to post and chat about other events that have happened, especially since moving to Aberdeen! (And I'll be sure to include pictures of Elijah and Brady, too!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That top picture is my favorite so far! Just 8 more sleeps till we leave.

Tony Tanti said...

Great stuff. I have the bottom picture as my desktop background right now.

Anonymous said...

We sure miss you guys! I love these pictures and I love that they love their garage. See you next year :0(

Mom