Monday, August 27, 2007

August and Everything After

Hey friends and family. If any of you still look here, here's some of the latest action:

Elijah and Brady have been doing a lot of bike riding. They love it.
Here's a nice one of us we took while hanging around at the playground one fine summer evening.
Here are the boys taking part in the group photo at the summer camp Jon spoke at:
Here are the Zed-side cousins with their Grandma. Believe it or not this is the best shot we could get of them together.
Here is some produce from Angie's garden.Exciting huh?

Crazy times are coming, it feels like the fall came all of a sudden and we are in over our head already! Jon is marking a Distance Learning class, doing some freelance writing, working on his thesis, teaching Sunday School with Terry (on Genesis), and taking three classes this fall. Angie is babysitting on Tuesdays, taking care of the boys (including Jon) every day,
helping with Children's Church and on a church committee, and looks to be taking part in a ladies group or two around the community. Elijah will be in preschool and also taking art classes. Brady is our free spirit, keeping us all entertained.
These are the things we are doing, but of course, life is what happens in between all that.
Thanks for checking in.

5 comments:

Tasha & Colin said...

thanks for the update!...I know we certainly need to post one too!!! :)

i just can't believe summer is over already!! i don't know what happened to it...

Lorena Ferguson said...

Of course we still look here, how else would we know you are all still alive?

Angie - vegetables? That's pretty cool. I wouldn't have taken you for a gardener, but I guess I was wrong -- that is some nice produce.

-- Lorena

Anonymous said...

Angie- do you have a diamond on your chin? (Or did you run out of powder?) Seriously cute pictures. Love the veggies. All Richard did was tomatoes. You know how I love those. GAG.
Really need to catch up. Did you even hear about Richard's new job? Our blog has been neglected for months now. I blame facebook. Love you all, Laurie

Tony Tanti said...

I come to this site almost daily, the hiatus only made me yearn for updates all the more.

Great shots, I especially like the carrots, nice work Ang.

Can't wait to see y'all in October.

The Hansens said...

I keep meaning to tell you that I still check this site all the time. Unfortunately, I find myself doing all blog-lurking and facebook-checking later at night when I'm too tired to comment. Leaves me informed, but not really very talkative. So, your updates are always read and appreciated. I know I like getting comments so I know people out there are actually checking on our site, since it does take some effort to maintain. And, I would totally take you for a gardener Ang- beautiful produce. =)